...
I'm Ayuschka. And I'd like to share with you every eccentric art I saw or even those a little bit odd, photo, design... I'll try to put as much information here as I find interesting, but always add a link to its original site.

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Design - 0,5Кm red Chiniese bench



the steel bench that runs for 0,5Km through the Tanghe River Park | Qinhuangdao, China

 

In Qinhuangdao, China the Tanghe River Park features a new installation of a red steel bench that runs for half a kilometre through the park.

 

The Red Ribbon project has won an honor award from the American Society of Landscape Architects, and was also selected by readers of Conde Nast Traveller magazine as one of the seven new wonders of the architecture world.  


photos by Kongjian Yu and Cao Yang
 

http://www.contemporist.com/2008/03/27/red-ribbon-in-tanghe-river-park/

http://kostasvoyatzis.wordpress.com/2008/03/28/the-steel-bench-that-runs-for-05km-through-the-tanghe-river-park-qinhuangdao-china/


No comments:

News in my blogs:

free counters