...
I'm Ayuschka. And I'd like to share with you every eccentric art I saw or even those a little bit odd, photo, design... I'll try to put as much information here as I find interesting, but always add a link to its original site.

Friday, August 29, 2008

movie - the Fall

 


 
I watc hed a real sweet, taching and nice one google-movie " the Fall" today.

 
It's from 2006 but I like it anyway. And even sorry Haven't seen this before.

 
 
how could they say it's bore, it was shooting over four years on locations in about 18 countries!

glad to add that also many people have an opinion like this:



"One of the most visually stunning and emotionally stirring films. The acting was very well done (Untaru being especially impressing). I have never been so glad to ignore a critics review"


No comments:

News in my blogs:

free counters