...
I'm Ayuschka. And I'd like to share with you every eccentric art I saw or even those a little bit odd, photo, design... I'll try to put as much information here as I find interesting, but always add a link to its original site.

Thursday, August 7, 2008

200 Pounds of Beauty


  

Whew…I am just was having real fun watching movie.
It was the best. 200 Pounds Beauty is an award-winning 2006 South Korean comedy based on a Japanese manga, Kanna-San, Daiseikou Desu by Suzuki Yumiko.
The literal meaning of is ‘Being Beautiful is Annoying/Not Good.’ The story tells the tale about a large girl that undergoes an extreme makeover to become a pop sensation.

...After a year of seclusion, she went out to show off her beauty and no one ever recognized her even her very own bestfriend. And that started the ups and down of the beautiful, Kang Han-na.

http://mgi.blogsome.com/2007/11/11/

No comments:

News in my blogs:

free counters