...
I'm Ayuschka. And I'd like to share with you every eccentric art I saw or even those a little bit odd, photo, design... I'll try to put as much information here as I find interesting, but always add a link to its original site.

Thursday, August 7, 2008

there's something a bit queer going on. Online game cheats must pay with blood to regain accounts

It was in march 2007 but still ...

The makers of China's popular MMO Cabal told banned players that they could get back into the game if they donated blood.



More than 100 players had already signed up to exchange half a litre (1 pint) of blood for game accounts, 17173 reported (in Chinese). The company has also offered free accounts to ordinary players who give blood, the website claimed.
According to the announcement, the players must attend a public blood donation drive in the city of Nanjing tomorrow afternoon. Locked accounts will be reopened within 3 days.

http://texyt.com/game+company+demands+blood+donations+from+cheats+in+china





I couldn't even imagen this. Maybe I'm wrong, but it a fresh(even 2007 !)  idea.
The real gamers for sure not let me lie.

"Well this is new for me, and as the matter of fact I am positively surprised with this initiative, very original idea.  
The question is: how many cheaters would actually donate blood, I am curious to see some statistics about it. This concept should be extended a little bit this would make it even more interesting."

http://www.boingboing.net/2007/03/24/chinese-mmo-offers-a.html

No comments:

News in my blogs:

free counters